Introducing Upgraded Bill Pay!
Available June 25
To perform this upgrade, Bill Pay service will be unavailable from Tuesday, June 23 at 4:00pm until Thursday, June 25 at 12:00pm.
Any payments that are already scheduled will process as normal, including payments scheduled during the upgrade period.
If you are already enrolled in Bill Pay, there is nothing you need to do! You will experience the upgrades when you log in after 12:00pm on June 25. All of your Bill Pay information will be transferred during the upgrade, including any scheduled payments.
Why Should You Use Bill Pay?
It’s simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
- Free! First ten bills each month are free! After ten, each additional bill will cost a small fee of $0.70.